From Larry Dark: Howdy
Tuesday 6/25 Open Practice on the hill. Ranges open by 4:30p
Friday 6/28 Arts Old Codgers will be on the hill shooting trap and skeet. Ranges open by 9a if your off they would be glad to have you. They shoot till around noon.
Saturday 6/29 Shotgun Work Day….All help will be appreciated. We will have a list of jobs that need to be done and the supplies on hand. If we can break up into different work details , I think we can get a lot accomplished. Following is a list of some of the things we are going to try to get done.
- Backfill gravel in the new handicap lanes on the upper trap field
- Move fence closer to the skeet field
- Paint yardage markers on both trap fields
- Repaint Trap Houses
- water seal wood steps and fences
- Repair doors on both trap fields (Bob Minke has already some work on these)
- Cut and Remove Scrub Brush from upper Skeet Field
- Repair/Tune Pat Trap to elevate hard right target and leaning targets,
- Check all fields both skeet and trap for target speed and hoop skeet fields
- Screw down steps on skeet fields (nails pulling loose)
Tools we need if you have some you can bring
- shovels, heavy rakes, wheel barrow
- chain saws, drills (screw gun)
- Sprayers (for sealants)
- Extension handles and rollers for paint
I hope we have good weather for our workday.. if for some reason we should get rained out we will reschedule for a later date.
thank you ld