Tuesday Night League Shoot has been replaced with Tuesday Night Fun Shoot starting at 5 P.M.
Cherokee hosts a monthly regional trap/skeet tournament. This will be on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Registration & shooting starts at 9:00 am.
5-Stand will be twice per month. The 2nd Sunday and the 4th Saturday.
Sunday 5-stand will start at 1 pm thru 5 pm.
Saturday 5-stand will start 9:30 am and continue until shooter have “had their fill” or “run out of ammo”
Youth shotgun program (scholastic clay target program) will begin practice the 3rd Thursday evening in February through June 30.
Trap/skeet practice will begin at 5:00 pm until season is over at the end of June. This program is designed for youngsters in 7th thru 12th grade.
Come out and join us and have fun shooting the clay birds!
Shotgun Range Rules:
- Range hours are from daylight to 10 P.M., Monday through Saturday.
- Range hours for Sunday are 12:00 noon until 5:00 P.M.
- Firing of rifles or pistols anywhere on the trap and skeet range is strictly prohibited due to danger to the archery range above the trap and skeet range.
- Firing at glass or metal targets is prohibited.
- Full automatic and simulated full automatic firing is prohibited.
- Each member is allowed to bring one guest twice in one year. After that, the guest is required to submit an application for membership to the club, or not come back again in that calander year.
- No member is allowed to bring more than 2 guest at a time to the range without express written approval by the board of directors.
- Membership cards must be displayed in an easily visible card holder by all members when on club property after August 1, 1994. These holders may be purchased at the gate house for $1.00 or picked up at the monthly club meeting from the club treasurer.
- Members are responsible for picking up their own trash and their empty shell casings. Empty casings are hard on the lawn mowers and dangerous when thrown from under a lawn mower.
- Report any unsafe or dangerous acts to the board of directors, or any officer of the club. Always get a tag number.
- Violators of club and range rules will result in disciplinary action by the board of directors and possible expulsion from the club with the loss of dues and club benefits.