We hope that all members will visit the fishing area of the club!
The 2017 Catfish Derby will be held on Saturday, June 10, 2017. The derby is free and open to the first 75 children, ages 4 to 12, to register. To participate, registration is required and due by June 3, 2017.
Rules For The Fishing Pond
- Fishing hours are from daylight to dark.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No swimming of wading in pond.
- No climbing or standing on dock railing.
- No unauthorized release or releasing of fish or minnows into pond.
- Only conventional rod and reel equipment permitted.
- No bow and arrow fishing allowed.
- Explosives not allowed in pond area.
- No unauthorized seining of fish or minnows.
- No littering allowed.
- Pond for members and their guest only.
- Please do not put fish in the pond... they could have a disease & kill the stocked fish.
- Fish limits: Adults catch and release only, Children under 12, two per day.
- Fishing license required.